What documents are needed for an Italian Working Holiday visa?

- Entry visa application form

- Recent passport-size photograph 

- Valid travel document

- Existence of a specific bilateral agreement between Italy and a third State 

- The requirements and conditions for obtaining the working holiday visa are specified in the text of the bilateral agreements signed 

There are currently bilateral agreements in force with the following countries : Australia, New Zealand, Canada and South Korea

EDUMILANO offers services for Italian student visas and various visa application procedures.

For further inquiries, please contact us through email at info@edumilano.com

We are available to assist you with any questions or assistance you may need regarding visas and related matters.